A 2 Bedroom Residential Park Home On This Popular And Well Established Site For The Over 55's, Surrounded By The Picturesque Shopshire Countryside Between Cleobury Mortimer & Ludlow
* Spacious 19' x 18' L-Shaped Lounge/ Dining Room
* Kitchen With New Gas Cooker Included
* Fitted Wardrobe Suite To Master Bedroom
* Second Double Bedroom
* Modern Fitted Shower Room
* Two Parking Spaces
Lounge/ Dining Room (L-shaped) 5.92m x 5.54m (max)/ 3.33m (min) (19'5" x 18'2" (m
Kitchen 3.23m x 2.82m (10'7" x 9'3")
Bedroom One 3.68m (max) x 2.90m (12'1" (max) x 9'6")
Bedroom Two 2.46m plus door recess x 2.90m (8'1" plus door re
Shower Room 2.01m x 1.68m (6'7" x 5'6")
This nicely situated 1995 model park home is situated at the edge of the desirable Doddington Heights residential park home site, offering a peaceful and relaxed environment for the over 55's in a beautiful part of the world close to Clee Hill. The property has full permanent residential status.
The property has a tarmac driveway parking space for one vehicle, with the additional benefit of a block paved area to the front provividing a useful second space if needed.
The entrance hall features a cloaks cupboard, boiler cupboard and linen closet, with doors radiating off to all rooms.
To the rear of the property is an excellent L-shaped lounge/ dining room, measuring over 19' x 18' (max) and featuring four windows and wood effect flooring throughout.
The kitchen also features wood effect flooring and a range of white cabinets plus single drainer sink unit and under-counter space for a washing machine. The freestanding gas cooker is included at the asking price.
There are two double bedrooms, the larger of which also includes a good range of fitted furniture to comprise twin double wardrobes plus dressing table and drawers.
The shower room has been refitted to include wood effect vinyl flooring, modern wall panelling, shower tray with glass screen and mixer shower, plus vanity unit with hand basin, low level wc and LED illuminated wall mirror.
Outside there is a paved rear patio and pathway to either side, to include a metal shed.
Mains Electricity is connected and drainage is to a septic tank. The central heating system is LPG fired and all windows are upvc double glazed.
Site fees (currently £137.36 per calendar month) are payable to include the provision of water supply. Council tax is payable to Shropshire County Council, rated as Band A.
The sale of the property is regulated by the Mobile Homes Act 2013 and once a sale has been agreed in principal the intending purchaser(s) will be provided with the appropriate Buyers Information Form.
Purchasers should also note that upon the sale of the property the site owner is entitled to a commission of 10% of the sale price. The purchaser will pay 90% of the purchase price to the seller upon completion, followed by a separate payment of the remaining 10% directly to the site owner.
Please ask for a copy of the Department for Communities & Local Government leaflet - "Park Homes: Know Your Rights", which explains the process very simply. This can also be found online at:
Allan Morris Estate Agents always recommend that for peace of mind prospective purchasers should take independent legal advice before entering into any legally binding agreement.